Friday, December 24, 2010

12 days of baking

Wow, it's been a long time. The Christmas show took over for quite a while. Thank goodness for Christmas Break! I am looking forward to my new vitamix blender which I am getting for Christmas tomorrow! I have been sprouting and dehydrating grain in anticipation. I am determined to learn how to make a good loaf of bread and to use healthy flour in all that we bake.
My new favorite blog is www.thenourishinggourmet.com. It is filled with all kinds of healthy eating information and recipes. Also, how to do it on a budget. My New Year's quest...determining how I want to eat, and how to do it in real life. More on that later.
12 days of baking...I have made power bars, granola bars, 2 loaves of bread and candied pretzels to give away. More next week when I get my sourdough starter. :)

Merry Christmas! Don't forget the actual reason for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment