Saturday, January 30, 2010

Signing Up

The company I am dealing with has two kind of customers - those that sporadically order and those that order every month. When you agree to order every month, you receive 30 - 40% off of their regular prices. This is what makes their products affordable. Now there is a slight catch, of course. They assign each product a point value, and you have to order 35 points (which equals more than $35) every month. I've looked into it, and I don't think it will be a problem at all. Also, at sign up, you pay a $30 fee. Every year after this, they charge a $12 annual fee. Kind of like a warehouse store I suppose. The first year is $30 because they send you a small business kit in case you want to pursue the business aspect of it. The good thing about this is that you are considered a business partner no matter what and apparently everything you order is tax deductible. I love that idea...but it seems too good to be true--everything I buy is tax deductible? I'm checking this out further just to be sure. :)
When I finally decided to give this company a try, I called the representative I'd been talking to and she walked me through an online application form that took about 15 minutes. I printed out all the fine print, read it in my spare time, and found no problems. So, now I'm set to go. If I do end up loving the products and referring people to the company I can make 20% on everything they end up purchasing. I only refer, not sell anything.
So, onto the ordering!

1 comment: