Sunday, October 7, 2012

RESET Day 1: Veggies for Breakfast

Today I am planning.  I feel gross, so this is a great catalyst to get the ball rolling.  I am actually sitting on my daughter's bed right now with my laptop.  She's not so good at staying on task, so I am "helping" her clean her room.  Then she can put her birthday presents away.  :)
Anyway, I have done a lot of leg-work already.  We have A and O blood types in our family.  I am A, husband is O.  Based on observation and comparison to what D'Adamo's book says I think son is A and daughter is O, but until that is confirmed they can eat from both lists.  I have already made a list of foods that are beneficial to all of us.  It is time to start implementing...again.
First thing: veggies for breakfast.  I feel really good, mentally, when we eat some kind of veggies for breakfast.  So, today, I will be chopping up veggies.  I store them in glass pyrex containers with a wet paper towel lining the bottom.  This helps keep them moist and yummy.  We'll go for carrots and cucumbers since that's what I've got already. Tomorrow, we start the day with veggies and crazy cake! 
Best Veggies for A & O
kohlrabi, carrots, parsnips, artichokes, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment