Sunday, October 7, 2012

RESET Day 0

Wow, it's time for a reset.  Fall is here, and my daughter just turned 11 years old.  The celebration is over, work should be settling down, and it is time for a reset.  Time to get back to healthier eating.  October is one of my worst allergy months.  My plan is to really test this blood type diet, keeping in mind what I've learned about traditional eating.  According to the blood type philosophy, type A - me - is really susceptible to extra mucus and allergies.  I've never had this problem until a few years ago, when I thought I was getting colds all the time.  It was so frustrating, thinking I was eating so healthy, and yet feeling so miserable.  Finally, I went in to the doctor asking for antibiotics, something I hate.  He told me I did not have an ear or sinus infection, but rather an allergic reaction.  Also, my intestines are rarely regular.  So, time for a reset.  The goal: to regulate my body.  We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment