Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Essential Oils vs. Head Cold. Part III

Day 5
Just a quick update...
Little Man is still coughing.  He woke up last night at 4 or so saying he couldn't stop coughing.  We rubbed the frankincense, rosemary and eucalyptus blend on his chest (after applying a layer of coconut oil), behind his ears, wrists and feet.  Then I tucked him into bed.  He coughed a few more times, but that was it.  I love that I didn't have to give him medicine!  You know that struggle...you want him to stop coughing, but know he'll be exhausted when he has to get up and go to school?  I am loving these oils!
Dear Lord, I am so thankful that these oils are working.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!  I pray they will continue to work, and that Little Man will be totally better soon.  In Jesus Name I pray– Amen


Part I    Part II






No comments:

Post a Comment