Monday, February 21, 2011

Template Week 3

I love having a template. Last week, I looked at our leftovers and picked a template that went with them. No thinking needed. :) So, I decided to post my Week 3 template. I don't know if you noticed, but I schedule the most complicated things for the beginning of the week. This is when I have the most energy. :) I have learned that at the end of the week, it just needs to be simple.

Week 3
TO DO:

Sunday: defrost ckn
Monday: AM beans in crock pot PM make crust for pot pie keep in fridge

TUES: AM soak quinoa and rice

WEDNESDAY:

THURS: PM wheat berries in jars OR PM soak nuts or beans

FRIDAY: AM water in to jars of wheat berries


MENU

Sunday: BBQ

Monday: Breadcrumb chicken; broccoli; pinto beans; salad

Tu: cashew chicken with quinoa; rice; bread;

W: chicken pot pie; sprouted flour; bread

Th: Mexican chicken salad vitamix guac p. 104, vm cal. Salsa p. 106; chips

Fr: Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment