Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WAR

Do you ever wonder when you'll see the big pay-off for radically changing your diet? Sure, I've seen changes, but my youngest is in kindergarten, and let me tell you, it's been one sickness after another. All last week he was coming down with a cold. And now, bam, 104 temp. Sigh. I am working with preschoolers this year, as well as teaching K-3 music, and I have had my share of colds too. I am currently recovering from a doosie.
The change I have seen is that we don't seem to get things as bad as everyone else. But right now, I feel like I am at war:
WASH YOUR HANDS!
DRINK THIS BODY BUILDER!
EAT THIS RAW HONEY AND GARLIC!
Hahahaha. I wish they would do the latter. After feeling a sore throat this afternoon, I did. Oh well. I can't even get them to eat cinnamin and honey.

By the way, I downloaded a more recent version of posting, and I can't find the spell check. So, my apologies for all mispellings. :)

Also, if anyone reading this has helpful hints, please share!

Now I have to GO TO BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment