Thursday, March 17, 2011

Free Exercise - Living Room

Here's a quick idea my 9 year old came up with. When folding the laundry, take it out to the living room. Sit in a straddle position and place a pile of laundry at each foot. Reach to a pile and grab something to fold. After it's folded, stretch out in front of you and place it on the floor. You will be stretching and folding at the same time. I think it feels great. Today, I kept my legs in front of me and placed a pile at my toes. I am happy to say I can still touch my toes. :) If you can't reach your feet, then place the laundry where you can reach it. Baby steps, right? :) Although, it should be a little tough in the beginning because your muscles will limber up shortly. Again, I love it when I get two things done at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment