Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Plan/Template

I think I have finally figured out what I want to do each week, and how long each thing takes. So, today I wrote out a generic template. Hope it works out! I figured out how long each thing takes, and the best time to do it according to my schedule. I plan on posting this on my 'fridge for easy reference. That way, when I get home from school, I can just have a look to see what I should be doing. No thinking involved...I like it. :) Automatic pilot is my friend!

Coming soon: No Knead whole wheat bread. YUM and easy!


Food Strategy

Saturday: PM Soak / Sprout beans

Sunday: PM soak oats

Monday: AM Cook beans
PM Wheat berries into jars/water
Hummus/honey almonds/granola

Tuesday: AM rinse wheat berries
PM rinse wheat berries

Wednesday: AM dehydrate grain

Thursday:PM Soak nuts
Bake; snacks; etc.

Friday: AM/Lunch dehydrate nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment