Monday, July 21, 2014

Having Faith, Not Fear

Do you ever fear that things are going too smoothly and a bomb is about to drop?  We just had a glorious Sunday, and it feels like all is right in my little world.  As I told my husband how happy and content I was, I began to think of all the terrible things that could happen.  I have to fight that...the feeling of needing to knock on wood.  The bible says we should not partake in these superstitions.  Our God is controlling the universe, and He is for us, who can be against us?  Satan would love to knock me down off my joyful pedalstol, but God will lift me back up.  The joy of The Lord is my strength.  Therefore, I dare to say, I enjoyed a fantastic day yesterday!
Thank you God for days like these.  May we never let Satan rob us of our joy.  May we always follow you and never be afraid to testify of the great things in our lives.  May we never knock on wood, but always come sit before your throne, and trust in You alone.  In Jesus all powerful name I pray--Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment