Monday, January 24, 2011

Home Routines

Sigh...I am super content. I am actually able to relax before bed. Love it!
Yesterday, my daughter and I revisited our home routines. The kids and I have a routine for the morning, afterschool, 3:45pm, 4, 4:30, and before bed. This is all based on the flylady. www.flylady.com I discovered her a long time ago, and she has revolutionized my life. I tried to do everything she did, but finally realized I needed to adapt her philosophy to my life. This is the result.
Probably seems kindof silly to have so many routines for times that are so close together. But, I need this. An afternoon routine alone just doesn't cut it for me. We followed our routines today, thanks to the HomeRoutine app on my itouch, and earned all of our stars. With this app, you earn stars as you complete your tasks. I told my husband tonight, "We may make fun of my stars, but look at our house." He agrees. He loves a clean, restful house. Aahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment